HDMI over 1xCat.5/6 cables adapters (Pair) (max 328 ft / 100 m.)Item: 01-0035
HDMI Extender Over Single Cat5/Cat6 cable
The HDMI Extender over cat5/cat6 Extender is a tool for extending your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit by Internet cable or Lan. It also Supported IR re-transmitting, so you can control the Source which is 100 meters outside using the HDMI Extender.
- DC 5V~12V 1A wide power supply
- Apply M-JPEG technology to process image compressing. The loss of image quality is very small;
- Supported HDMI format: 480i 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576i 50Hz, 576p 50Hz, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz
- HDCP compatible.
- It can transmit HDMI 1080P signal to above 120M by using UTP Cat5e6.
- It can transmit by Lan.
- Support Lan bandwidth:120M
- Extend 100M longer by adding one more ethernet router,Support point-to-point mode, one one-to-many mode and cascade connection mode (See second shema at the bottom of this page)
- Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (single link)
- HDMI Transmitter Input/Output Ports:1x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6
- HDMI Receiver Input/Output Ports:1 x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6
- Power Supply: DC 5V~12V
- ESD Protection Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Dimensions (mm):65(W) X 100 (D) X 25 (H)