135" 16:9 Fast-Fold Front + Rear Projection screen with caseItem: 13-0149
- Heavy Duty 1.25″ Aluminum Folding frame and legs
- Front + Rear Projection material for an excellent image
- Ultra-portable screen which is easy to set up, carry and store
- Tool-less install that makes assembly and tear-down easy and fast
- Easily Transported by heavy duty deluxe carrying case with handles
- Rugged, robust design and construction means it can be used stored away and moved on a daily basis
- Tensioned fabric allows for a flatter surface than traditional portable screens, while also lasting much longer because it will not start sagging as the years pass
- Fabric is mildew-proof, burn-resistant, and anti-static treatment keeps dust form accumulating
- Screen Height up to 10′ is seamless
- Screen has 4″ Black border
4″ Black Borders for Enhanced Contrast
It seems like a small feature to have black borders around the viewing area, but it should not be underestimated. Having black borders improve the perceived brightness and contrast of a projected image by surrounding the projected images in black. This adds both punch and brightness.
There are many manufactures of screens today that just use a black metal bar to create the black border on the bottom of the screen. We believe this is completely unacceptable. The reason why the bottom black border is so important is:
- it is extremely difficult to have the projected image fit perfectly within the viewing area. So a bit of stray light will hit the black border. The border absorbs the light so that contrast and brightness is enhanced
- the metal bars used by other manufactures are very small and narrow. This creates an unbalanced image as the top borders are bigger than the bottom border
- the metal bars typically are more reflective than an actual black border which means that the light will reflect off the metal bar, thus decreasing the perceived brightness and contrast
Optional Fast-Fold Screen Drapery Kit
The optional drapery kit for Fast Fold screens is an excellent way to add a professionalism to your presentation. The drapery kit adds that more complete and finished professional look to the screen, and helps maintain the focus of the audience by blocking the light around the screen. Additionally, the screen is made of a fire-retardant material, allowing for a professional yet safe finish to your presentation. We encourage you to equip your Fast-Fold screen with the optional drapery kit.
- Tags: 16-9, front-projection, rear-projection
- Vendor: Elune Vision
- Type: Fast-Fold Projection Screens
Customize your order
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF 50$ AND MORE!
We now offer free shipping on orders of 50.00$ and more! (10.00$ shipping on 49.99$ orders or less) ENJOY!