This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Optical (Toslink) digital audio signals to analog L/R audio signals for connection to an external device, such as an amplifier, via standard RCA-style jacks.
- Converts Coaxial or Optical (Toslink) digital stereo audio signals to analog stereo audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Support for 2-channel PCM (stereo) audio input signals only
IMPORTANT NOTE! This device will NOT decode 5.1-channel signals. It will ONLY convert 2-channel digital stereo (PCM) input signals to analog stereo output. This will not work with TVs that only output 5.1-channel digital signals! Please try to see if you can change parameters to output 2 channel stereo first.